Sidecar Health is redefining health insurance. Our mission is to make excellent healthcare affordable and attainable for everyone. We know that to accomplish this lofty mission, we need driven people who will make things happen.
The passionate people who make up Sidecar Health’s team come from all over, with backgrounds as tech leaders, policy makers, healthcare professionals, and beyond. And they all have one thing in common—the desire to fix a broken system and make it more personalized, affordable, and transparent.
If you want to use your talents to transform healthcare in the United States, come join us!
**Ohio residents only**
What You’ll Do
- Drive the broker strategy, ensuring insurance brokers across our coverage area have the information and tools to understand and sell effectively
- Building and managing broker and GA relationships in the assigned geographic market
- Identifying distribution partners to invest in, building relationships over time
- Representing Sidecar Health in the market at local broker and community events
- Identifying and testing new growth opportunities, sharing learnings with the broader sales team
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals while providing excellent service to distribution partners
- Providing local competitive intelligence and market research
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of health insurance experience with an insurance carrier or a role driving sales with brokers
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with brokers and their clients
- Experience using market data to make decisions and process improvements
- Health insurance sales experience
- Experience establishing relationships with self-generating leads
- Expected travel up to 50%
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity, and equity package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- A 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Opportunity to make an impact at a rapidly growing mission-driven company transforming healthcare in the U.S.
Sidecar Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.