At SimplyInsured we are on a mission to eliminate fear in health insurance.
Health insurance is complicated, expensive, and really important - so it tends to create fear for most people; our goal is to reduce that fear as much as possible.
We specifically work with small business owners who have the enormous task of purchasing the right type of insurance for their employees and their families. With more than 20,000 customers and several major partnerships including Intuit and Square, we're growing quickly and disrupting this convoluted and confusing industry by making it more transparent and fully accessible to everyone. We got our start in the Y-Combinator incubator, and have been funded by top-tier investors at Polaris Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, New York Life Ventures and AltaIR Capital.
The Senior Product Manager will work closely with our product, engineering and operations teams to establish the direction for the future of our platform and help us serve small businesses with their insurance needs.
What you’ll do:
- You'll be responsible for gathering, structuring, and prioritizing product requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Execute the roadmap across our technology stack to deliver industry-leading service at scale
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships to connect the product, the value proposition, and the audience
- Synthesize and summarize competitive intel, industry data, and market feedback into actionable insights for internal teams
- Bring ideas on best approaches to making our products more effective in new and innovative ways
- Partner with the engineer and design teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Hands-on experience with consumer-facing products for SaaS and/or marketplace products
- Experience developing creative solutions to complex problems
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Proactive problem solver
What we offer:
- Generous stock option packages
- Competitive compensation
- “Take what you need” time off plan
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- FSA plan
- A values-based culture that invests in employee success
The base salary range for this position is $170,000 - 195,000.
We have a market-based compensation structure. The salary for this position may vary based on a candidate's experience, industry expertise, technical skills, and location. The range provided is just one component of total compensation including, but not limited to bonus eligibility based upon the achievement of performance objectives and company stock options.
We value radical transparency, feedback, bias to action, growth, and an obligation to dissent. Every opinion is respected, we hold each other to extremely high standards, we're driven by the diversity in our backgrounds, and unified by 100% alignment on our mission.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria. We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested; we'd love to learn how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.