SimplyInsured is on a mission to eliminate the fear from purchasing and navigating health insurance in the United States. We specifically work with small business owners who have the enormous task of purchasing the right type of insurance for their employees and families. With more than 19,000 customers and major partnerships with Intuit and Square, we're growing quickly and disrupting this convoluted, confusing industry by making it more transparent and fully accessible to everyone.
Our team’s broad experience includes founding companies; scaling successful startups like Cardpool and Domo; working in established companies like Criteo, Chariot, KMS, and Alliance Data; consulting at Bain, McKinsey, and Deloitte; and venture capital investing. We got our start in the Y-Combinator incubator, and have been funded by top-tier investors at Polaris Partners, New York Life Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and AltaIR Capital. We are a Series A company and have raised $10M+ in venture capital.
We value radical transparency, feedback, bias to action, growth, and an obligation to dissent. Every perspective is respected and supported. We are motivated by the diversity in our backgrounds and unified by 100% alignment on our mission.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help generate leads, increase revenue and build brand awareness. This role combines analytics, technology, marketing and branding. Responsibilities will include developing, deploying, tracking and optimizing written and visual content across multiple channels. Channels include paid advertising, organic search, email, social, partner sites and others to effectively reach our target audience. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for meeting and exceeding specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), which demonstrate a positive return on investment (ROI). The successful candidate will:
- Bring strong analytical skills and experience driving business to business (B2B) campaign performance for measurable results
- Be able to translate brief requirements into technical requirements
- Improve workflows for increased efficiency with a process-minded approach
- Tackle complex problems with enthusiasm and an ownership mindset
- Digital Marketing / General (40%)
- Oversee campaign deployment, conversion rate optimization throughout the customer journey from lead through the complete sales funnel
- Create a systemic method for A/B and multivariate testing for continuous improvement of campaign performance
- Analyze and report on marketing campaigns across digital channels
- Responsible for generating quality leads within a target CPL and budget
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (25%)
- Plan, develop and implement paid search engine strategy, including bid optimization, ad extensions, analyzing search query reports, and creating ad copy and landing pages
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization, including regular keyword research and analysis
- Email Marketing (25%)
- Design, create, and launch successful email engagement programs, specifically nurture programs and drip campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (10%)
- Consult and analyze all aspects of SEO, including competitive research, technical SEO, web presence optimization, site structure, link acquisition strategies, measurement and performance, and content strategy
Your Skills Include
- 2-5 years of Business To Business digital marketing experience, including, but not limited to SEM, PPC, SEO, Email automation
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Google Ads & Analytics experience
- Experience at a hypergrowth focused startup
- Experience with Facebook Marketing, Customer.io, Mixpanel
- Certifications: Google Ads Certified, Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional, Facebook Certified, Google Analytics IQ certified
Benefits and Perks
- We're currently working from home due to Covid-19, and the following don't apply until we're safely back in the office: Team Outings (in-person), Offsite Retreats Every 6 months (in-person), Dog-Friendly Offices, Collaborative Office Space, and Stocked Kitchen
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock option packages
- Take what you need - time off plan
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- FSA plan
- A values-based culture that invests in employee success
With the spread of COVID-19, SimplyInsured offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees who require access. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.