WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive compensation of $15/hour and a $2,000 annual bonus, with a clear career progression ladder based on metrics & licensing
- COMPANY PAID: Life, Health, and Accident Insurance Producer License (multi-state)
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- We're currently working from home due to Covid-19, and the following don't apply until we're safely back in the office: Team Outings (in-person), Offsite Retreats Every 6 months (in-person), Dog-Friendly Offices, Collaborative Office Space, and Stocked Kitchen
- Stock option packages
- A values-based culture that invests in employee success
WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT
SimplyInsured is on a mission to eliminate the fear from purchasing and navigating health insurance in the United States. We specifically work with small business owners who have the enormous task of purchasing the right type of insurance for their employees and families. With more than 15,000 customers and major partnerships with Intuit and Square, we're quickly growing and disrupting this convoluted, confusing industry by making it more transparent and fully accessible to everyone.
Our team’s broad experience includes founding companies; scaling successful startups like Cardpool and Domo; working in established companies like Cisco Systems, Convergys, Dell EMC, and Yahoo; consulting at Bain, McKinsey, and Deloitte; and venture capital investing. We got our start in the Y-Combinator incubator and have been funded by top-tier investors at Polaris Partners, New York Life Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and AltaIR Capital. We are a Series A company and have raised $10M+ in venture capital.
We value radical transparency, feedback, bias to action, growth, and an obligation to dissent. Every perspective is respected and supported. We are motivated by the diversity in our backgrounds and unified by 100% alignment on our mission.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
In this role, you will be a critical member of the Revenue Operations team which is responsible for shepherding small business applications for health, dental, and vision insurance through the approval process with our insurance carrier partners. As part of the Revenue Operations team, you will review, prepare, and submit customer applications to insurance carriers for approval. You will be responsible for reviewing and compiling necessary information, ensuring application packet completeness and accuracy, verifying proper formatting, and submitting the application using the carrier-specified channel. You will also conduct administrative tasks that support the submissions process. This role requires productive collaboration with other members of the team to quickly triage and resolve issues.
As a submissions expert, you will also be expected to identify opportunities to improve our internal processes and identify opportunities for gaining efficiencies with our carrier processes. You'll have unique insight and access into submissions issues and you'll be empowered through data to propose process improvements or product enhancements to improve the customer enrollment experience.
Your goals are to drive high throughput of submissions with a high degree of quality and consistency. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you will be responsible for growing the company’s revenue from new business as well as increasing the number of small business groups and employees purchasing insurance through SimplyInsured.
WHO WOULD BE A GOOD FIT?
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or sales role
- Highly productive with good multitasking skills
- Passion for helping people - especially when it comes to their health
- Able to work in a high-volume contact center environment
- Familiarity working with support ticketing and/or support CRM software tools
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Strong desire to help businesses maximize their health care
With the spread of COVID-19, SimplyInsured offices will remain closed until further notice except for employees who require access. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to will be conducted virtually.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.