SimplyInsured is on a mission to eliminate the fear from purchasing and navigating health insurance in the United States. We specifically work with small business owners who have the enormous task of purchasing the right type of insurance for their employees and families. With more than 15,000 customers and major partnerships with Intuit and Square, we're growing quickly and disrupting this convoluted, confusing industry by making it more transparent and fully accessible to everyone.
Our team’s broad experience includes founding companies; scaling successful startups like Cardpool and Domo; working in established companies like Cisco Systems, Convergys, Dell EMC, and Yahoo; consulting at Bain, McKinsey, and Deloitte; and venture capital investing. We got our start in the Y-Combinator incubator, and have been funded by top-tier investors at Polaris Partners, New York Life Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and AltaIR Capital. We are a Series A company and have raised $10M+ in venture capital.
We value radical transparency, feedback, bias to action, growth, and an obligation to dissent. Every perspective is respected and supported. We are motivated by the diversity in our backgrounds and unified by 100% alignment on our mission.
We are looking to hire someone who is a great relationship builder, program manager, content creator, and product marketer. This person will have strong experience in joint campaign development, marketing to-through-with-partners, and building partnerships and programs that lead to helping us generate a quality pipeline of potential customers.
In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with both internal teams as well as our partners to develop and execute programs designed to shape the market and make SimplyInsured a critical component to the partner’s ecosystem.
- Develop go-to-marketing strategies for our partners that help promote our product within their small business ecosystem
- Become an expert in our products and product roadmap to clearly communicate them to our partners
- Update and maintain product collateral such as customer presentations, training presentations and ensure that most up to date product information is posted on external and internal web sites
- Hone our messaging, positioning, and value proposition to allow SimplyInsured to meet its growth targets
- Develop marketing plan for new partner launches, align on approach with internal team members and help drive strategic conversations with partners to gain buy-in
- Assist with partner reporting when necessary
- This high-impact role will work closely with stakeholders across Business Development, Product, and Marketing to prioritize, plan, and execute co-marketing initiatives and partner-specific GTM strategies
Your skills include
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior intellectual curiosity and motivation.
- Detail-oriented with excellent customer engagement skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to synthesize and distill complex information into clear, concise messaging for different audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re comfortable presenting to internal and external audiences (large and small) and are an expert at creating and editing everything from pithy emails to detailed launch plans to researched white-papers and more.
Benefits and Perks
- We're currently working from home due to Covid-19, and the following don't apply until we're safely back in the office: Team Outings (in-person), Offsite Retreats Every 6 months (in-person), Dog-Friendly Offices, Collaborative Office Space, and Stocked Kitchen
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock option packages
- Take what you need - time off plan
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- FSA plan
- A values-based culture that invests in employee success
With the spread of COVID-19, SimplyInsured offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees who require access. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.