WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive compensation of $14/hour and a $1,000 performance bonus target
- Clear career progression ladder based on metrics & licensing
- COMPANY PAID: Life, Health, and Accident Insurance Producer License (multi-state)
- 100% COMPANY PAID Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Generous stock option packages
- Offsite retreats every 6 months - we have the ability and drive to iterate quickly and this helps us all stay on the same page and develop new ideas
- Employee reviews every 6 months with options for merit increases and promotions based on performance
- A values-based culture that invests in employee success
- Part-time remote (work from home) potential based on performance (this is a full-time position for Utah locals only)
WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT
SimplyInsured is on a mission to eliminate the fear from purchasing and navigating health insurance in the United States. We specifically work with small business owners who have the enormous task of purchasing the right type of insurance for their employees and their families. With more than 10,000 customers and 2 major partnerships with Intuit and Square, we're growing quickly and disrupting this convoluted and confusing industry by making it more transparent and fully accessible to everyone.
Our leadership team’s broad experience includes founding companies; scaling successful startups like Cardpool and Domo; working in established companies like Cisco Systems, Convergys, Dell EMC, and Yahoo; consulting at Bain, McKinsey, and Deloitte; and venture capital investing. We got our start in the Y-Combinator incubator, and have been funded by top tier investors at Polaris Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and AltaIR Capital.
We value radical transparency, feedback, bias to action, growth, and an obligation to dissent. Every opinion is respected, we hold each other to extremely high standards, we're driven by the diversity in our backgrounds, and unified by 100% alignment on our mission.
The SimplyInsured Customer Support Team is a 3-tier team, providing great growth opportunities within the company and department.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
You will work with our potential customers in using our robust, online tools to shop for health insurance for their businesses and existing customers to administer their insurance. This includes assisting potential customers with navigating our online insurance shopping experience and obtaining quotes for health insurance options for their company. You will also work with existing customers to answer and resolve basic administrative and billing questions. Your main goal will be to ensure that customer inquiries are responded to quickly and thoroughly. You will contribute daily to the Support team’s mission to delight our customers and help eliminate the fear from purchasing and using health insurance. You will have an incredible impact on people's individual lives. We're in the business of making sure people have access to resources to live healthy lives.
In this role, you'll use multiple communication channels including phone, chat, and email to communicate with customers and our support ticketing software to document customer interactions. You should be passionate about helping customers and love working in a start-up environment. Being on the front lines of our customer service team means you'll have unique insight and access into our customer's issues. You will be empowered to propose process and product solutions to improve our customer experience.
WHO WOULD BE A GOOD FIT?
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or sales role
- Highly productive with good multitasking skills
- Passion for helping people - especially when it comes to their health
- Able to work in a high-volume contact center environment
- Familiarity working with support ticketing and/or support CRM software tools
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Strong desire to help businesses maximize their health care
- Local to Utah as the position is not 100% remote/work-from-home