SimplyInsured is seeking a results-driven Strategic Partnership Manager who is passionate about technology and business strategy to lead our most strategic partnerships. The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for managing and cultivating SimplyInsured's most strategic relationships. You will be the primary point of contact for both our internal and external stakeholders. This position requires high levels of strategic thinking, creativity and leadership skills as you will be called upon to identify and drive our top initiatives while working cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing and Legal teams.
- Lead customized complex technical integration negotiation with our strategic partners
- Provide a strategic perspective to product and engineering teams, delivering critical business insights and launching initiatives that support the SimplyInsured strategy
- Ability to represent partners internally and SimplyInsured externally in ongoing strategic discussions with partners such as Square, Walmart and other top tier partners
- Work cross-functionally with the product and engineering teams to define product priorities and roadmap; work with the marketing team to define partner marketing initiatives.
- Enable partner deal support, cross functional planning, relationship management, and analytical insights
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to strengthen partnerships and maximize benefit for SimplyInsured and its partners
- Develop new business opportunities with existing partners, independently managing the negotiation process from exploration, discussion, term sheet, contract, execution, and launch.
- Manage executive-level contacts with key partners, including QBRs and CEO/COO level meetings
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive user growth and revenue
- 2+ years of experience in partner management, business development, product management, or management consulting driving user and revenue growth via partnerships. Experience with channel management or Small Business Services a plus
- Ability to review and analyze complex contracts and familiarity with standard deal structures.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfort with ambiguity, and excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humor
- Highly analytical with the ability to consume, process and transform large amounts of information into actionable insights