About Surefin Advisors
Surefin Advisors has investments and subsidiaries engaged in multiple sectors including development of affordable housing townships, investment management through various SEBI regulated entities in India and abroad and distressed investment situations. It is also in the process of setting up an NBFC for various lending activities. Please see www.surefin.com
About Shubhashray Housing
Shubhashray Housing is one of the private investments of Surefin Advisors. It is a mission driven company focused on addressing the affordable housing needs of low-income families. It is a professionally run, debt free company with over 100 employees and projects across 8 locations in NCR, Gujarat and Rajasthan. Please watch https://youtu.be/XsGepAwMvq8 and https://shubhashray.com/about-us/to know more about its impact.
We maintain the highest standards of integrity with all stakeholders and partners. We like low-ego and conscientious people whose life mission is to constantly learn. We practice a culture that rewards initiative, a low-cost mindset and deliverability, with little regard for hierarchy or centralisation.
If you have the right mix of intelligence, passion and high integrity needed to help us accomplish our goals, we strongly encourage you to apply.
About the Job Opportunity
We are looking for a B.Tech (Civil) graduate with over 2+ years of relevant work experience in execution and construction in Real Estate sector with focus on quality, cost control and delivery schedule.
A go getter, who is ethical, organized, has high ownership and never give up attitude will be responsible for timely delivery of the project alongwith maintaining quality standards.
- Completing each activity as per GFC drawings within budget and timelines
- Planning, implementation and reviewing safety and security protocol at the site
- Coordinating with planning, purchase and accounts departments in head office for smooth execution of construction activities at site
- Preparing progress report (Targeted vs. Achieved) on daily, fortnightly and monthly basis and taking corrective actions as needed
- Attending weekly programs /review meetings with contractors and issue MOMs
- Certification of all sites related bills and ensuring timely payment of bills
- Ensuring updated records in various registers at site, viz. site order book, stock, inventory, checklist for each activity, material inward, cement and steel register, etc
- Preparing periodic reconciliation statements like cement, steel, bricks, tile, etc
- Creating and maintaining contractor base for good competitive rates
Key Skills Needed
- Must be a strong communicator and able to manage team at the site
- Should have working knowledge of MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Should have sound knowledge of IS codes
- Up to Rs. 6 lacs per year (based on the calibre of the candidate)
- Corporate health insurance