Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
We are looking for a Software Engineer that will work on further improving our reporting capabilities, a critical aspect of Showpad’s product. The primary focus will be to build a flexible reporting framework.
You will join a team owning (building with quality, designing, operating) the services supporting search, analytics and reporting of the Showpad platform.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in Kotlin or strong desire to get into Kotlin
- Knowledge in any other JVM languages like Scala as well as Typescript is a plus
- Microservices development experience is beneficial
- Cloud native development experience is beneficial (AWS or Kubernetes and Docker)
- ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Kafka is nice to have
- Team player mentality, committed with the whole software development life cycle in the agile team
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.