At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Golang Software Engineer, you will shape the future of the Showpad product as you will maintain the core functionalities and API's of the Showpad platform. Rather than a monolithic environment you will develop an ecosystem of services. Your decisions will not only have an impact on the way we build our product in a test-driven environment but also on the end-user experience of all our customers.
Key responsibilities as a Golang Software Engineer at Showpad
- Analyze and execute architectural improvements
- Improve the Showpad product and help build the most excellent sales enablement platform for the enterprise
- You will do research and development by experimenting with and implementing the latest technologies in one of the most faced-paced areas in software engineering
- Team up on projects and coach and learn good practices
- Mastering Kanban and having regular focus meetings
- Having lots of fun with your passionate developer colleagues!
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- A minimum of two years relevant experience with Go (Golang)
- Experience with building and deploying code using Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong experience of version control with Gitlab and/or Github
- Eager to share knowledge and inspire team members
- An understanding of how various components in a large scale application communicate
- Great understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Solid comprehension of HTTP/x and the full web technology stack
- Good understanding of database design concepts
- A passionate, maximum impact mentality
- The desire to grow yourself, your team, the Showpad product and the company
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.