At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As an iOS Engineer, you’ll hold the reigns on our widely used iOS apps, the iPad and iPhone and thus shape the future of the Showpad product and hone it to perfection. Your insights and ideas will play a decisive role in how the Showpad product feels in the hands of our users. You will continuously improve the tooling on developing and deploying changes to our application. In addition, you will coach but also learn good practices in iOS development.
Key responsibilities as an iOS engineer at Showpad
- Work together with our design team on constructing new iOS features and improving UX
- Coach and learn good iOS coding practices
- Refine our build and deploy processes
- Improve TDD approaches in mobile app development
- You will do research and development by experimenting with and implementing the latest technologies in one of the most faced-paced areas in software engineering
- Work together with our QA teams and monitoring to identify and fix issues
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- A bachelor or higher in a computer science oriented field or study or an equivalent through experience
- Have more than 1 year experience in developing iOS apps
- The ability to speak fluent Swift
- Great understanding of quality and how to improve quality processes
- Healthy sense of modern UI/UX design
- The ability to deliver great working iOS apps
- The hunger to stay fresh with iOS frameworks and the latest iOS additions
- Passion for life and the Showpad product
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.