At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you help maintain and scale the Showpad infrastructure. A great infrastructure and devops toolchain allows us to focus on making great features giving our teams the confidence their code is run on well monitored, secure and dynamically scalable servers. By helping them to choose the right technology to roll out their features and by assisting them with the tools needed to integrate the continuous deployment and development process.
Key responsibilities as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) at Showpad
- Develop and maintain our cloud infrastructure (internal, production, experimentation, …)
- Keep the infrastructure documentation up to date
- Build a great devops toolchain that makes developers happy and productive
- Maintain our logging and monitoring infrastructure
- Provide feedback to developers on the infrastructure status
- Perform and guide security scans
- Work together with developers to figure out the best software to use in production and how to best deploy it
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- A bachelor or higher in a Computer Science oriented study or an equivalent through experience
- Experience with Operating-system-level virtualization (Containers, Container Orchestration)
- Build tools that make developers and QA happy
- Experience in enterprise security
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate basic knowledge of information security practices related to the function, or is open to learning such practices through on the job or additional training and development. Certifications proving proof of such knowledge or experience are a plus.
- Experience in continuous deployment and integration
- Excellent scripting skills
- Great understanding of the full web technology stack, internet security and networking
- Experience writing and configuring trending and monitoring tools
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good communication skills in English
- Passion for life and the Showpad product
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.