In the old days, traveling salespeople hit the road with only a suitcase and a smile. And as times—and technology—have changed, Showpad has emerged as the industry-leading solution for modern selling that improves those classic tools of the trade.
In our case, the suitcase is more than a decade of expertise building the premier revenue enablement platform, one that continues to influence the direction in which the industry is evolving. And the smile? Well, that’s the people oriented culture that surrounds everything we do.
We bring in great individuals, but we always play as a team. We’ll enable you to grow to your maximum potential, and we’ll grow with you, too. We are a European-born company with a global impact, but we like to keep things simple.
We are passionate and bold as well as humble and authentic. We empower each team member to be their true selves. We take ownership, and we also take vacations. And although we value constant improvement and frequent platform updates, we try not to deploy on Fridays.
That’s why Showpad does more than drive impactful buying experiences. We take serious care of our people, but never take ourselves too seriously.
About the position
Showpad is hiring a Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team. You will be part of a team of administrators in the Business Applications team responsible for maintaining our Salesforce instance and integration with other platform applications (e.g. Marketo, Lean Data, Gainsight, FinancialForce, etc). The Salesforce Administrator will be part of a team of peers focused on development, analysis, project management, and enablement for our global go-to-market organization.
You will participate in the design of custom objects, workflows, loading and management of data in the system and the overall architecture of the Salesforce instance. Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will assist with enhancement requests and support requests. The Salesforce Administrator will keep current on Salesforce best practices and new features that may be implemented as part of any related project. We'll rely on your experience and your broad and deep knowledge of the various modules of Salesforce to surface both standard and creative solutions to meet those needs.
Key responsibilities as a Salesforce Administrator at Showpad
- Enhance and maintain the go-to-market processes implemented on the Salesforce platform
- Design, standardize and evaluate workflows, lists, tasks, sequences, and data flows using Process Builder
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively in a complex environment with multiple integrations and heavy Apex customizations
- Spearhead continuous improvement to create and improve automation initiatives
- Collaborate on key projects to determine business alignment, needs, and system requirements
- Participate in solution brainstorming, research, decision making and testing
- Steward new release rollouts to guarantee smooth introduction to the organization
- Configure, Maintain and Troubleshoot/Resolve user issues as they arise
- Ensure all work is thoroughly documented in the appropriate format (Confluence, etc)
- Manage Users, Profiles, and Page Layouts while ensuring data quality
- Communicate effectively with Leadership about issues, outages, risks, and opportunities
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with three to five years of Salesforce administration experience and/or equivalent education/experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Required
- Experience administering Salesforce for a SaaS organization
- Experience working in Agile methodology and delivering in sprints as part of a team administration environment
- Lightning experience required
- Strong reporting background using Salesforce reporting tools and other BI tools
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce and extended knowledge of those capabilities utilizing custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with other systems
- Proficiency in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Developer Console)
- Experience in end-to-end ownership of applications, from inception through post-deployment support and iterative enhancement
- Capability to work independently in a fast paced team environment
Strong organizational skills - managing small projects or multiple tasks
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification Preferred
- Sales Cloud, CPQ, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I certifications a plus
- Experience with Marketo, Gainsight, FinancialForce, Outreach, LeanData, preferred
- Experience with CPQ, Quotes, release management tools, preferred
- Workato experience preferred
- Strong understanding of business processes and process improvement
- Understanding of the interactions between administrator and developer areas of the Salesforce.com platform
- Demonstrated understanding of relational database design
- Technology background preferred
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
This Position Is Available In The Following States
Arizona - Remote
California - Remote
Connecticut - Remote
Georgia - Remote
Idaho - Remote
Illinois - Remote or In-person
Indiana - Remote
Iowa - Remote
Kansas - Remote
Maine - Remote
Massachusetts - Remote
Michigan - Remote
Minnesota - Remote
Nevada - Remote
New Jersey - Remote
North Carolina - Remote
Ohio - Remote
Oregon - Remote
Tennessee - Remote
Texas - Remote
Virginia - Remote
Wisconsin - Remote