In the old days, traveling salespeople hit the road with only a suitcase and a smile. And as times—and technology—have changed, Showpad has emerged as the industry-leading solution for modern selling that improves those classic tools of the trade.
In our case, the suitcase is more than a decade of expertise building the premier revenue enablement platform, one that continues to influence the direction in which the industry is evolving. And the smile? Well, that’s the people oriented culture that surrounds everything we do.
We bring in great individuals, but we always play as a team. We’ll enable you to grow like never before, and we’ll grow with you, too. We are a European-born company with a global impact, but we like to keep things simple.
We are passionate and bold as well as humble and authentic. We empower each team member to be their true selves. We take ownership, and we also take vacations.
And although we value constant improvement and frequent platform updates, we try not to deploy on Fridays.
That’s why Showpad does more than drive impactful buying experiences. We take serious care of our people, but never take ourselves too seriously.
About the position
As a Senior HR Business Partner at Showpad, you will impact the business through delivering an excellent employee and leader experience. You’ll report directly into our VP of Inclusive Employee Experience and support our growing Showpad team. This is a strategic business partner role, working with our executive team, global People team and guiding the overall talent lifecycle of the employee. Every day will be different, and we hope that’s exciting for you!
This role exists to create a winning employee and leader experience and to to partner with the business to co-create strategy. You will continuously collect and analyse data and develop initiatives to ensure we have the right talent capabilities to achieve our business goals.
Senior HRBPs help design and execute on the People strategy by working with the business on employee advocacy and talent strategy. HRBPs also partner with the People team to create and roll out new HR programs in the business.
Senior HRBPs are embedded in the business and therefore are a critical communication conduit to the People team. They partner with the People team to create and roll out new People programs in the business.
Senior HRBPs role model our core values, demonstrate and coach others on how to lead with a talent first mindset and are not afraid to have tough conversations necessary to move the business forward.
- Keep the People leadership team informed on the pulse of the business. Including but not limited to feedback on People processes, attrition/retention, organizational design, proactive insights, etc.
- Conduit of business information in general. You are the glue between teams/departments and transfer information accordingly.
- Drive consistency in HRBP processes and approach
- Enhance the employee experience at Showpad by translating HRBP and employee touch points into strategic planning, design, and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Support Showpad’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by incorporating those efforts into all People processes.
- Hire, train and lead supporting HRBP team
- Lead strategic People projects to help execute the People Gold Medal Mission
- Build, engage, and stay constantly tapped into external HR networks to keep a pulse on HR trends, guidance, news, third party collaborators, and important HR updates.
- Coaching and consulting : Understand how current and future challenges affect the people at Showpad. Stay up to date, communicate effectively with key stakeholders, and provide advice and coaching to them.
- Put business acumen to work : Represent the keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business risk or opportunity in a way that leads to a good outcome. Connect business challenges to People activities and outcomes and help Showpad tackle these challenges. Provide proactive analysis and data on business needs that result in proposed action to share with key stakeholders
- Help build a high performing organization : Enable managers and executives to build high performing teams through a data oriented approach. Leverage engagement surveys, team effectiveness exercises, and by embedding yourself within the business as a coach
- Empower leaders : Work proactively with business leaders and members of the People leadership team on various workforce challenges and strategies.Coach and empower managers to be able to own and navigate critical People programs and processes such as onboarding, employee relations, compensation, performance feedback, people development and succession planning.
- Use data to influence decisions : use a data driven approach to drive impactful People initiatives that will help the organization scale. You'll be assessing, presenting findings, proposing solutions, experimenting, measuring and iterating.
- Strengthen company culture and employee experience : Focusing on people and on how cultural transformation can help achieve organizational goals is one of the core responsibilities of future-ready HRBPs. Contribute to continuously improving employee experience, as this is crucial for the business success of any company.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum 8 years of experience overall in a People function of which at least 4 years of experience in an HRBP function, preferably in tech environment
- People advocacy : The ability to advocate for employees and push back when needed.
- Stakeholder management : The ability to maintain good relationships with the people who have the most impact on your work.
- Communication and presentation : Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Dealing with resistance : Effective in dealing with resistance when HR interventions are identified.
- Data literacy: Understand data interpretation, collection, and creation.
- Business acumen : Understanding of risk and reward and business outcomes.
- Digital integration : The ability to leverage technology to increase efficiency and drive business results.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.