At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the Position
As part of our Professional Services team, the Professional Service Consultant will engage with clients to identify and document their Sales Enablement requirements and leverage his/her analytical skills and relevant technical knowledge to configure the Showpad solution in accordance with customer requirements. This person thrives in a fast-paced project-based environment and has the ability to translate requirements expressed by marketing and sales professionals into solutions delivered via the Showpad platform. The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of multi-tasking and delivering services across multiple customer engagements.
Key Responsibilities as a Professional Services Consultant at Showpad
- Identify clients’ business requirements, prioritize and document them in accordance with the Showpad delivery methodology
- Facilitate and lead design sessions with clients and provide recommendations based on best practices
- Work closely with a clients’ Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Product and IT leadership to establish a sales enablement program
- Configure and implement Showpad solutions in accordance with customer requirements and defined project scope
- Manage internal and external communications related to the project
- Manage multiple projects from kickoff to completion
- Serve as point of contact for Showpad partner resources
- Respond to internal and customer requests in a timely, organized fashion
- Capture and document project best practices and lessons learned
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working in a project-based environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate both technical and business concepts, as well as strong documentation skills
- Detail-oriented problem solver that can quickly understand clients’ needs
- Solid client-facing experience with the ability to influence and manage expectations
- Experience with Sales and Marketing domain areas strongly preferred (e.g., Sales Operations, Sales Training, CRM, Sales Portals, Content/Document Management and/or Knowledge Management)
- Technical acumen
- Web-Based/On-Demand/SaaS products experience preferred
- Ability to quickly become proficient in new web technologies, processes, and methodologies
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.