At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognised as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the Revenue Enablement Specialist at Showpad
As the Revenue Enablement Specialist (EMEA), you’ll be responsible for delivering and deploying programs to support the Onboarding Program or Continued Learning Programs Your focus will be on creating a global environment in which all employees can onboard successfully and leaders are developed.
The role is located in London. (You must be willing to travel to Ghent occasionally.)
Key Responsibilities for a Revenue Enablement Specialist at Showpad
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive sales performance improvement through knowledge and skill enhancement; process improvement and adoption; utilisation of tools and systems
- Plan and coordinate sales training by identifying learning objectives, designing exercises, and running blended training programs
- Coordinate the creation of sales support assets used by the sales organisation.
- Manage Sales Enablement project work
- Work closely with internal groups (sales leadership, marketing, product management, sales operations, training & education) to accomplish Sales Enablement objectives
- Co-owning the new hire on-boarding program (for employees and managers), including researching, documenting and sharing industry best practices
- Co-ordinating the effective development, deployment, and embedding of training of processor products across GTM teams
- Monitoring, measuring and evaluating the business impact
- Partnering with other members of the Sales Enablement Team to ensure a holistic and integrated people plan is in place and effective at every level in the organisation
- Embedding a learning culture within Showpad
- Commit to continuous learning and innovation
Required Skills for a Revenue Enablement Specialist at Showpad
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Development, Sales Operations and/or Demand Generation Programs.
- Proven experience as a trainer and knowledge of a full L&D Cycle (ADDIE)
- Proven Project Management skills are a must: the ability to achieve objectives within established time frames. Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively, managing multiple competing priorities and navigating ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal skills - knows how to communicate professionally within all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to interpret as well as challenge customer needs and translate these into a program of work that will drive business performance.
- Having a good network/knowledge of suppliers/vendors in the Sales&MarTech world is a plus
- Proactive, positive, analytics and enthusiastic personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Master degree
- SaaS Experience
- Experience in GTM Enablement
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.