At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognised as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
As a cloud-native backend engineer at Showpad, you’ll be part of the team that makes integrating with Showpad easy. Our cloud-native integration and automation solutions provide a robust yet flexible framework so our customers can integrate with pretty much everything. If it has an API, we can and will integrate with it. Our automation tools make deploying and managing Showpad for large-scale customers a breeze.
You’ll work on the design and implementation of new integrations and automations, improvements to our existing solutions, and building new solutions and platforms from the ground up.
Our code is written in TypeScript and our technology stack builds heavily on AWS (Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, SQS, API Gateway, S3, EventBridge, CDK - we use the right serverless service for the right job).
You’ll be joining a team that is a key enabler of Showpad’s future growth and you’ll work in a fast-paced, highly agile environment.
- You will, together with the team, own the integration and automation solutions we build from start to end (“you build it you run it”):
- Collaborate with our customers, professional services consultants, other engineering teams and other stakeholders to collect their requirements and discuss new features
- Design and implement these features, integrations and automations with a strong focus on quality
- Continuously improve our solutions and services
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new technologies and tackle additional responsibilities
- Software Engineering experience
- A keen eye for quality, minimizing complexity, and a ‘right tool for the job’ mentality
- Experience with cloud-native development and infrastructure-as-code
- Solid experience with API’s
- Cloud, preferably AWS. A certification is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience working in small high-performing, self-starting teams is a plus
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.