At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the Copywriter position at Showpad
In your role as Copywriter at Showpad, you will lead the tone and voice of our brand–driving the storytelling that will be articulated through creative execution that amplifies Showpad in the market as the category leader in revenue enablement. You will craft compelling copy that challenges convention and lead the refinement of our voice to engage our various audiences in a clear, compelling, and authentic way. The outcome of your work will enhance awareness of our product and our company.
Key Responsibilities as a Copywriter at Showpad
- Develop – Drive the refinement of our brand voice in the market and craft compelling copy across channels and mediums through both writing and editing that is effective globally and locally.
- Create – Ideate concepts, develop messaging, and collaborate across our creative team to drive our corporate identity forward through bold, inventive creative campaigns and corporate marketing.
- Partner - Develop relationships and work cross-departmentally inside and outside of Marketing, including liaising with freelance talent and third party agencies, to effectively bring copy to life that drives results and represents our identity.
- Market – Have a constant pulse on the market to understand the landscape and bring ideas forth to drive impact.
Required Skills for a Copywriter at Showpad
- Superior communication, writing, and editing skills.
- Imaginative with willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Experience working with global teams to execute on predetermined campaign objectives and initiatives, as well as driving brand voice strategy.
- Comfortable working with third parties and translation teams to effectively communicate with cultural nuance.
- High level of curiosity and willingness to experiment and build in traditional and fresh interactive mediums, while also having the ability to develop foundational copy fundamentals.
- Wordpress, Dropbox, Jira, GSuite and Newscred experience preferred but not required.
- Experience working at a high growth organization is a plus.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.