At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our product team. You’ll work closely with other designers, product managers, engineers, support and sales teams to define and deliver experiences across Showpad suite of products that directly impact thousands of businesses around the world.
Open for remote hiring in Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France or United Kingdom
- Deliver UX solutions that measurably improve the core workflows of our target users.
- Design mental models, end-to-end journeys, and user interfaces for Showpad software products.
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that effectively communicate interaction and design intent.
- Produce artifacts and organize workshops and research for both formative and evaluative studies.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to build the best possible experience for our users
Skills & Qualifications we are looking for
As a Senior Product Designer you are multifaceted and can identify as a service, interaction, motion, and visual designer. You enjoy complex design challenges, concepting and validating ideas with customer research, building prototypes, and iterating to optimize your design solution.
You care about all the details of design both on and off the screen and thrive in a collaborative environment that values team over titles.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a related position, experience designing for mobile and web experiences
- Exceptional portfolio featuring examples of shipped product design work
- Expertise in Sketch, InVision, and other prototyping tools
- Effective time and project management skills
- Experience in SAAS or analytics is a plus
- Energy, passion, and a healthy sense of humor
- Willingness to travel occasionally and be flexible and able to collaborate effectively in a distributed global team with having sufficient hours of overlap and keeping the 6-7 hour timezone difference in mind.
- Flexible and able to have sufficient hours of overlap in order to collaborate effectively in a distributed team.
When applying, please include a resume and a PDF or link to an online portfolio.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.