At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
As a Solutions Engineer at Showpad, you'll play an essential role in the company’s growth by assisting our Sales team to grow, develop and achieve our goals. You’ll work alongside our sales team where you will share the Showpad success story and the value of Showpad with organizations around the world.
Key Responsibilities of a Solutions Engineer at Showpad
- Collaborate with the Account Executives in proving value of our Showpad solution, question customer’s status quo and uncover our prospects' pains
- Demonstrate the value of Showpad through Product Demos
- Create custom demo environments based on customer use case
- Serve as the technical resource around CRM, SSO, MDM, API & other related technology
- Understand customer technology stack and how Showpad can fit into their ecosystem
- Manage a portfolio of trial implementation and projects on schedule to ensure trial converts to customer
- Scope projects, create scope and partner with Account Executives to enhance sales process
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product and solution knowledge
- Define and refine standard work plan for projects
- Optimize communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs to support post implementation
Required Skills for a Solutions Engineer at Showpad
- 4+ years of experience in a sales engineering, solutions engineering, or technical consultant role
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or business discipline
- Exposure to fast-moving sales cycles
- Experience calling on decision makers and C-Level executives
- Ability to find solutions based on abstract data and information
- Experience with CRM
- Solid knowledge of most relevant marketing file types such as PDF, video, PPT, HTML, etc.
- Excellent project management, organizational & people management skills
- Understanding or knowledge of the sales enablement space
- Experience in selling into highly competitive markets
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and risk management skills
- Success multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- SaaS experience
- Experience selling to marketing executives
- Salesforce experience
- Basic knowledge of API, SSO, MDM
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.