Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities, and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join Showpad’s CRM team. The team’s mission is to deliver the best CRM integration experience to our users. Showpad closely integrates with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP C4C. A first aspect of the team’s scope is the Showpad ‘canvas’ applications that live within various CRMs but are hosted on our end. Another aspect is to centralize all bi-directional data flow from and to CRMs. This enables other teams to relate user activities within Showpad to the user’s sales deals.
Engineering teams at Showpad strive to be highly autonomous and consist of software engineers, QA, a product owner, and a designer and have an end to end responsibility to build and maintain the team’s services, from UI to DevOps.
Skills we are looking for
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in building applications
- An ability to develop both front-end and back-end services, with an emphasis on front-end
- Solid experience of API development, integration, cloud (preferably AWS) and server-side technologies
- An ability to independently translate designs (e.g. wireframes, mockups, and requirements documents) to engineering tasks
- A keen eye for architecture, minimizing complexity, and a ‘right tool for the job’ mentality
- An emphasis on Test Driven Design
- Experience working in small high-performing, self-starting teams aligned to non-technical product owners
- Pride in their software craftsmanship and clean code
Qualifications we are looking for
- Proven experience in ECMA 6 or Typescript and working in Angular or other component-oriented front-end frameworks (React, Vue)
- Backend application and API development experience in Node.js, PHP, Java or Kotlin, within Reactive or MVC frameworks such as Symphony, Laravel, Spring, VertX or ExpressJS
- Deep understanding of REST, how to effectively build and run APIs.
- Experience securely integrating with both internal and external services using authentication concepts like OAuth2, JWT Tokens or signing requests is a plus
- A good knowledge of SQL
- Cloud native development experience is beneficial (AWS or Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience with CI
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a strong plus
- Microservices development experience is beneficial
What you can expect from Showpad
We focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a creative, forward-thinking, ambitious company, who is not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.