Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Senior Software Engineer, FrontEnd Developer you will have a big impact on the Showpad product as you control how our various web applications look, feel and how they are developed and deployed. Using cutting edge technology, you allow our web application development process to mature. Furthermore, more and more hybrid technologies are used so web applications are also used inside the mobile application space. We aim to be at the top in terms of quality and are proud to say the latest deployment went out bugfree.
Key responsibilities as a Sr. Software Engineer at Showpad
- You will do research and development by experimenting with and implementing the latest technologies in one of the most faced-paced areas in software engineering
- Working in software teams where code reviews and pair programming are part of our strong engineering culture
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from Product Management, Interaction Designers and other Engineers
- Improve the Showpad user experience with great UI's and clever use of technology
- Contribute to improving our development processes and environments
- These are some of the technologies we currently use: Angular, Typescript, node.js, NPM, ES2017, NGRX, Jest, asynchronous programming,...
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in building front-end applications
- Experience in working Node.js, e.g. express framework.
- Strong understanding and experience in build tools like webpack
- The ability to learn new frameworks in a small amount of time experience with Docker
- A natural eye for detail
- Team player attitude
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.