At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, we provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences. As an employer, we provide Showpadders with personal development opportunities, motivate them to make a meaningful impact, and always encourage them to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our culture stems from our values which center on achieving maximum impact and being our authentic selves in all that we do. We make decisions with results in mind, while ensuring we create a workplace environment that fosters global collaboration, diversity and passion. We’re a team of good-natured ass-kickers and have been recognized as a top workplace by Built in Chicago and Inc. Magazine.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
Key responsibilities as a Business Development Representative at Showpad
- Strategize with sales on companies to target
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement
- Qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads
- Work towards a quarterly sales target
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous sales role and/or cold calling experience a plus
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- A results driven personality
- A proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- The ability to be a self starter in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities
What we prefer
- Experience in a B2B/BDR role is a plus
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS is a plus
- Sales training is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.