Microsoft .NET Developer
Do you want to bring your expertise in .Net and Microsoft environment to support the growth of Showpad together with a great team? Do you like to be in an innovative environment where you can continuously develop yourself?
At Showpad you will get the chance to become our Microsoft expert and help us deliver the best plug-in solutions possible.
About the position
As a .Net developer, you will have a big impact on the Showpad product as you control how our various web applications, look, feel and how they are developed and deployed. Using cutting edge technology, you allow our application development process to mature. Furthermore, more and more hybrid technologies are used so web applications are also used inside the mobile application space. We aim to be at the top in terms of quality and are proud to say the latest deployment went out bugfree.
- You will be responsible for improving the Showpad user experience & platform with great UI's and clever use of technology
- You are committed to improving our development processes and environments
- You do research and development by experimenting with and implementing the latest technologies in one of the most faced-paced areas in software engineering
- You work in software teams where code reviews and pair programming are part of our engineering culture
- You collaborate with and incorporate feedback from Product Management, Interaction Designers and other Engineers
- Use and volumetry. Everything you do will have an impact on 100.000 users globally
- These are some of the technologies we currently use:C#, WPF, VSTO, .NET, ASP.NET Core, WinRT, UWP, asynchronous programming, Angular, react,
- most importantly have the ability to learn new frameworks quickly and love working with the latest technologies
- have built front-end applications in .NET
- are passionate about Microsoft environments and want to share your knowledge with the team
- may have experience with Docker, that would be a plus
- take pride in crafting software that makes customers happy
- may have experience with different database technologies
- may have experience with API design
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
What you can expect from Showpad
We offer market conform salaries and an extensive benefit package you can tailor to your own needs. Flexible working, free snacks & breakfast, cool break rooms are all part of the package. Diversity and inclusion are a given at Showpad, we want you to bring your authentic self to work.
Next to that we also focus on Impact & growth:
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a creative, forward-thinking, ambitious company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.