At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
You will be a member of our People (Operations) team. Our team’s focus is on offering a top notch employee experience: a flawless onboarding, smooth monthly payroll, attractive employee perks and benefits & engaging story. As the People Operations team, we make sure that a Showpad employee should never lose any sleep over any HR matter.
You will take ownership of a region to run the operational activities, initiate and run Comp & Ben projects & be a direct go-to person for employee questions.
- Operational ownership for your region
- Direct go-to person on all employee experience, benefit and other employee queries
- Ensuring (vendor) contract and payroll management for a number of our EMEA offices (UK, Germany, Netherlands, Poland and France)
- Coordinating and executing a smooth administrative onboarding (of offboarding)
- Implementing and managing up to date employee data in a state of the art HRIS system
- Ensuring compliance with all legal requirements as well as executing and optimizing internal reporting on relevant HR metrics
- Project management and execution of the implementation of new systems and processes for your region
- Helping in scaling our employee engagement by your service-minded attitude and approach
- Function as an advocate and resource for Showpad employees and management on any HR related topics
- Partner with our global People operations counterparts to support our global strategies
Skills & Qualification we are looking for
- Passion, drive and top quality service
- A bachelor or master degree in an HR related study
- Experience in payroll/compensation & benefits/people operations
- Service minded attitude combined with a good portion of critical business thinking
- Strong team player with a high level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and detail oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Efficiency, accuracy and work planning
- Able to handle confidential information maturely
- Fluency in English
What would also make us smile:
- Experience in implementing & running employee engagement programs
- The ability to think out of the box and help us further increasing employee experience
- Experience within a fast paced work environment
- Knowledge of social legislation in our main countries (UK, Poland, France, Germany and Netherlands) is a bonus
- Experience in Google Suite, Slack, Workday
- Fluency in Dutch, French, German, Polish or other languages we may add whilst Showpad continues to grow :-)
- Sense of humour
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson can be successful. As an international scale-up we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced and performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
The People Operations team is a stimulating environment with a lot of interesting projects, a high level of ownership for your region and direct employee communications. We are not a back-office. You really own an end-end stream and there is a lot of room for growth and development in the job.