Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a UX/UI Front-end Web Developer, you will become part of the Professional Services (PS) team in EMEA and report into the Head of PS EMEA, but have a global reach.
Our developer platform allows digital teams to create immersive and powerful selling experiences on top of their existing content repository. This opens up a wide variety of use cases and integration possibilities.
You will have the responsibility of helping out a wide range of customers / prospects worldwide and be the technical liaison to our Certified Partners. You will assist them and team members with implementing Showpad’s Experience apps and various technical aspects of the Showpad platform.
Your contact with the prospects’ and customers’ in-house engineering department or the partnered agency will be essential in giving them the ultimate customer’s experience.
You will be pushing the envelope of our Experience app platform every day and connect with similar profiles in the product and engineering teams.
Successful customers are our number one priority. As an Engineer on our Professional Services team, you will affect our customer’s success, both with Showpad and in their business.
- Engage with customer’s in-house UX engineer or agency on specific Experience app projects, being Showpad’s subject matter expert.
- Team up with PS leadership and solution engineers, scoping custom implementations during the customer’s sales cycle
- Team up with partners around custom implementations. Provide training, advice and best practices while scoping or implementing custom projects
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management in both resolving product issues and proposing new features
- Work closely with similar engineering profiles in other teams at Showpad on pushing the platform forward.
- Might assist in maintaining documentation and courses related to your focus area
- Engage in deployment tracks together with the other members of the Professional Services team.
- Build custom PoC’s (proof of concepts) for customers
- R&D with our developer platform (experimenting with our developer platform)
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents based on product and solution knowledge
- Help developing tools for efficient implementation of Showpad solution
Skills we are looking for
- Webstack/fullstack developer
- Front-end - Angular/React/other frameworks
- Keen interest in mobile applications
- You have excellent software and internet technology skills. Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion
- You’re driven by customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You feel comfortable communicating with customers
- Comfortable to work in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and risk management skills
- Self-Starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
- Knowledge of or healthy interest in PHP/Go/NodeJS, PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and Static Site generators
- Knowledge experience as a back-end developer (Oauth / REST API / SDK frameworks)
- Agency background
- Experience with SaaS project implementation
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.