At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
We are looking for a passionate software engineer that will help us in building out an ecosystem of Java backend services. A big focus will be on performance since you’ll be joining a team that is working on our core services that determine access and content management. This team owns their part of the product completely, meaning from building the vision for it as well as implementing and maintaining it. Hence, it is also a full stack team, including a product owner, designer and a QA automation engineer.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Knowledge in JVM languages
- Kotlin experience is a plus
- An instinct for software architecture and experience in optimising this
- Great understanding of quality and how to improve quality processes
- Microservices development experience is beneficial
- Cloud native development experience is beneficial (AWS or Kubernetes and Docker)
- A passionate, maximum impact mentality
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.