Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is looking for a entrepreneurial and data-driven Financial Analyst to join the growing Chicago office. As a member of the Finance team, you’ll work with the Showpad business to execute key deliverables for the company.
Key responsibilities as an FP&A Analyst at Showpad
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage planning, forecasting and reporting processes across Showpad – both long-term and short-term, including but not limited to Quarterly Forecasts, Annual Budget and Operating Plan.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of company financial data, and contribute to identifying ways to remediate inconsistencies and streamline processes.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups.
- Support Go-to-Market teams on deal structuring and revenue recognition.
- Build relationships with other departments and work together to establish best practices, proactively identify opportunities and streamline current processes & tools.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A mastery of Excel; must possess the ability to produce dynamic models and perform sensitivity analysis
- Organized and detail-oriented; ability to work in situations with changing priorities and multiple simultaneous assignments
- 2-4 years of experience in Investment Banking, Accounting, Corporate Finance or Corporate Development preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principals
- Experience with reporting, budget process and modeling
- Familiar with SaaS business model and revenue drivers
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.