Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the Position
We are hiring a Product Designer to help design the future of Showpad. You will serve a vital role in creating the experience of new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and thrive on collaboration and feedback.
Key Responsibilities as a Product Designer at Showpad
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Work closely with fellow Product Designers, Product Manager, and the Engineering team to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team.
- Conduct user interviews and usability testing.
- Build and evolve the design system that defines our products.
- Work with a wide range of people in a fun, collaborative and global environment.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Qualified candidates are passionate UX and visual designers who can quickly turn ideas into elegant solutions and finished designs.
- Solid portfolio and 1-2 years of experience on a design team in a product design role.
- Experience designing coherent, detail-oriented experiences across platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, excellent verbal and written English.
- Can-do attitude: will commit to launching the best possible user experience.
- Passion for solving user and design problems, not just creating beautiful visuals.
- Comfortable taking feedback through the entire design process, ability to work through multiple design possibilities at once.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions. You should be able to provide examples of previous prototypes and design files that you have created.
- Expertise in Sketch
Nice to Haves:
- Interaction design examples and experience with advanced prototyping software such as Principle or Framer.
- Experience working in an internet or B2B Saas company
- Experience performing research on your own such as usability testing and feedback analysis.
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.