Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Customer Success team is on a mission to help customers grow by driving value, delivering top notch support, challenging the status quo and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems, every single day. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to make the difference between great and excellent.
This role will report into the Manager, Customer Success in London who in her turn reports into the EMEA Director of CS.
Key responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager at Showpad
- Managing your own portfolio of customers, ensuring they get so much value out of Showpad, they can't live without it
- Growing and retaining our customers, working towards targets
- Driving adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics, demonstrating ROI
- Helping customers understand and use Showpad’s powerful features to the fullest
- Forwarding your customers’ voices in the business, directly impacting product development decisions within Showpad
- Providing training to Showpad users, analysing usage data, surveying users, running QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) via video call or F2F, presenting product roadmap, etc.
Skills we are looking for
- Account and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in native level English is a must! Any Nordics language is a plus.
- Being comfortable speaking to both C-level execs and individual contributors about value and easily switching between high-level and feature/benefit conversations
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- At least 5 years in a customer facing role (Account Management / Sales), ideally for an enterprise software, service or Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.