Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Manager Partnerships is responsible for creating a robust and highly active UK ecosystem with leading SIs (such as Deloitte, Accenture, PwC, Publicis, WPP, etc.), Technology Partners and ISV Channel Partners in order to drive revenue and services delivery. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in both acquiring and managing partners and help to generate opportunities and as a consequence revenue. Additionally he/she will be responsible for raising brand awareness and gaining presence in the ENT organisations.
- Define a Program to acquire and manage Service & Technology Partners and ISV Channels and execute against Showpad's corporate prospects
- Define and communicate Showpad's value propositions to our partner organizations, driven through webinars, training, partner events and other communications
- Drive revenue through the ecosystem in both UK & the Nordics by sourcing & influencing opportunities and challenging existing partners
- Identify what is needed across existing Showpad teams to support this strategy; including in sales, services, marketing, success, and product.
- Develop domain expertise and thought leadership regarding partners’ current areas of focus as well as potential new areas for expansion
- Deliver basic Showpad sales training and enablement to our partners’ vertical sales leaders and advisors
- Represent both the voice of the partner to Showpad and the voice of Showpad to the partner as required to resolve issues and attain revenue
- Develop, negotiate, and close strategic agreements with major external partners
- Drive GTM plans with Strategic Alliances to grow Showpads presence, mindshare, and revenue
- 5 years as a UK enterprise SaaS software sales executive with demonstrated results in building sales traction in the enterprise
- 5 years creating & growing partnership programs, ideally from small programs with minimal revenue contribution to significant drivers of growth and revenue
- Strong channel sales and marketing background
- History of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organizations
- Working experience in a Martech environment is a plus
- Collaborative personality; comfortable working across many functions and teams
- Self-starter & problem solver, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Expert business case and financial modelling skills
- Based in London (office-based)
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.