Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
At Showpad, we believe passion for our customers is our most important competitive advantage. We are focused on providing an extraordinary Customer Success experience, ensuring that each and every one of our customers receives the highest return on their investment while enjoying collaboration with our team.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric professional with a motivational management style and analytical skills who is passionate about customer advocacy. Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading the US-based Customer Success team, serving as an advocate and a liaison between our customers and our internal Showpad teams. The team is responsible for managing, renewing, and growing our existing customer base.
Key responsibilities of a Director of Customer Success at Showpad
- Manage and further optimize the customer experience post-onboarding for our different customer segments
- Manage regional CSM management team
- Create/improve processes and ensure the necessary tools are in place to maximize impact and productivity of the team
- Recruit, develop and manage the very best customer success team
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of Showpad products and services
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in the areas of customer engagement
- Commercially responsible for churn, adoption of the platform and growth in the US customer base
- Collaborate globally across departments to achieve targets and improve customer experience
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 2+ years experience building and leading a Customer Success team
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience in a SaaS organization
- Ability to motivate and focus a team while developing individuals
- Proven track record driving renewal strategies and NPS process; ability to create/manage programs that increase these elements
- Experience in creating a performance and metrics focused culture
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire people
- Ability to travel 30% of the time - both to visit clients and between Showpad's Chicago and San Francisco offices