Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Talent Sourcer will be responsible in supporting the team of Talent Acquisition Specialists based in Europe and U.S. while working on the frontlines identifying and attracting talent to contribute to Showpad’s Poland office strategic growth. We are aiming to deliver a proactive, repeatable, and predictable sourcing engine that fills candidate pipelines with consistency.
The Talent Sourcer drives talent sourcing and hiring efforts of the best talent in the marketplace, in support of the organizations continued record growth. It is imperative that this individual be highly adaptable and process-oriented, have a passion for identifying top talent, partnering with a collaborative team and driving results.
Key responsibilities as a Talent Sourcer at Showpad
- Execute on a defined sourcing strategy that covers reactive and proactive candidate pipeline development for current and future hiring needs
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, ATS, job boards, networking, internet searches, company target lists, referrals, etc.)
- In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Specialists build and deliver talent research, sourcing campaigns, and a network of potential candidates
- Evaluate resumes to assess fit with requirements
- Regularly track, analyze and share sourcing pipeline activity and updates
- Stay current on external recruiting and hiring trends to influence sourcing, candidate selection, and company targeting
- Facilitate candidate interviews in the Polish office and ensure they have a good onsite candidate experience
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition as a Recruiter or Talent Sourcer
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into search strategies
- Ability to be creative, and adaptive, when sourcing Showpad roles
- A curious mindset and ability to seek information, answer questions, solve for objections and leverage resources independently.
- Proven ability to learn and understand complex products and processes
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong academic background BA/BS degree
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.