Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the Position
We’re looking for a Content Marketer to join our growing Marketing department, reporting to the Senior Content Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is an organized, creative, good natured ass-kicker with exceptionally strong writing skills, a background in content ideation and creation, and strong project management experience.
Key Responsibilities of a Content Marketer at Showpad
- Work with Senior Content Marketing Manager to develop content strategy aligned with quarterly and annual goals
- Develop and execute on integrated marketing campaigns that are aligned with Demand Generation goals
- Project manage from concept to design delivery
- Collaborate with Senior Content Marketing Manager and Design team to plan and develop content including eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, checklists, guides, templates, blog posts, reports, videos, case studies, etc.
- Help build Showpad Style Guide that will serve as a resource to ensure consistency across every content touchpoint
- Edit, proofread, and improve freelance writers’ content
- Liaise with content writers to ensure messaging, tone, and brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Work with the Senior Content Marketing Manager to develop and drive editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 3-4 years experience in Content Marketing
- Experience working in the B2B SaaS space
- Familiarity with GSuite, Wordpress, SproutSocial, and Slack preferred but not required
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Experience driving original research projects
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or relevant field
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.