Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Employer Branding Senior Specialist will be responsible for the development, execution and rollout of recruitment marketing campaigns, employment branding, and candidate experience programs globally that support the Showpad brand to attract and engage the very best talent. The role will work closely with the Marketing team and key stakeholders to gather competitive insights in order to lead the creation of recruitment briefs which inform multi-channel creative and media campaigns and strategies.
Key responsibilities as an Employer Branding Senior Specialist at Showpad
- Develop, communicate, and execute employer brand, recruitment marketing, and candidate experience initiatives
- Act as the single point of contact for all things Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing
- Develop deep local market knowledge globally to understand the current talent and recruiting landscape, macro recruiting events calendar, and upcoming key initiatives
- Understand and clearly communicate business priorities; define needs, challenges and timelines in quality briefs
- Lead and review candidate-facing and employee-facing materials to ensure items are branded appropriately
- Build strong, reciprocal relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with global and local strategic initiatives
- Coordinate employer branding events including campus recruitment and global hiring initiatives
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 8+ years’ recruitment marketing or employer brand management experience (client or agency side)
- Deep understanding of best practices in candidate & employee experience, full life-cycle recruiting and brand/EVP development
- Expert knowledge of recruitment marketing channel mix including emerging media, technologies and traditional
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and Recruitment Tools (LinkedIn, Greenhouse)
- Experience running Social Media Campaigns, (LinkedIn, FB, Bambu, Blogs)
- Demonstrated relationship building, project management and/or agency account management experience
- Degree in Marketing, Human Resources or related course of study
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.