Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Sales Manager for our Munich Sales Team is responsible for managing our mid-market team of Account Executives (AE). This leadership role is tasked with driving business for our Sales enablement platform for the EMEA region. The candidates considered for this position must have a passion for leadership and a previous success in sales management.
The successful candidate will have a clear vision of their own goals and career path, a desire to be part of a dynamic team environment of growth and change, and the ability to coach their team members to overachieve their revenue and career development targets. The market covered by this position includes net-new accounts across a broad spectrum of companies in the EMEA region. The expectation is to create viable high-quality sales opportunities, help move those opportunities through the entire sales process, and support the SDRs and AEs to complete the sales.
Key responsibilities as a Sales manager at Showpad
- Leading a team of Account Executives
- Team management: Recruiting, hiring, training, daily management
- Tracking of sales metrics and reporting to VP Sales
- Drive sales for DACH market, including mastering Showpad’s solution, conducting presentations and demonstrations with the product, writing business proposals, quote preparation, evangelizing Showpad as a company and its solution, negotiating terms and contracts, closing deals Drive operational efficiency for high-volume, transactional inside sales team
- Deliver sales results that meet or exceed quotas
- Provide management with accurate forecasts of team activity
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring sales leadership and strategic support, as needed
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales, industry, software, and process training
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in CRM system
- Maintain tight management of team’s pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
Skills we are looking for
- Master's Degree from an accredited university.
- 3+ years' successful people management experience in (inside) sales, ideally within SAAS sales or enterprise level software selling. Prior experience with Cloud offerings preferred.
- 2 – 5 years' prior success in solution selling and guiding teams via sales methodology best practices. Prior experience within a large, complex sales model helpful.
- Proven track record of year-over-year team quota attainment.
- Proven success in direct sales (unique quota-bearing) as an individual contributor.
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills, including prior experience presenting to c-level management. The ability to prioritize as well as multi-task is key. Attention to detail is also critical.
- Passion for life and the Showpad solution
- Insatiable desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad
- The desire to work in an amazing team
What you can expect from Showpad
On the outside, we’re redefining how sales and marketing use content; on the inside, we’re redefining the workplace. Showpad is a global company where personalities and cultures across oceans collide to create something extraordinary. In the morning we’re drinking San Francisco Blue Bottle coffee with Portland doughnuts; in the evening – Belgian tripel Westmalle and English scones.