Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Marketing Operations Specialist collaborates with stakeholders across Business Operations, Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams. You’re passionate about marketing, data, analytics and a ninja when it comes to business processes and systems. This position will report to the Marketing Operations Manager but will have cross functional responsibility and will be required to work with people around the globe.
Key responsibilities as a Marketing Operations Specialist at Showpad
- Assist with business reporting, analytics and communicating insights within the marketing team
- Support the implementation, training, management, and enablement for new databases, processes and tools with direction of Marketing Ops Manager
- In partnership with Sales Ops, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions throughout the organization
- Contribute to the strategic growth of Showpad’s marketing organization in processes like Account-Based Marketing, Demand Generation, Events, Digital Marketing, and more
- Advocate for and enable operational processes by engaging with key stakeholders and process owners to audit and evaluate current processes, and define, build, and promote best practices
- Support data hygiene efforts and best practices, including cleansing, deduplication, and data normalization
- Create and maintain documentation of all processes
Skills we are looking for
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Operations, or similar
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an operations, marketing or sales role
- Startup DNA is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can easily interpret business needs and make decisions based on changing priorities
- Quick learner
- Excited to grow with the organization
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel or Google sheets
- Must have experience using Salesforce.com and other marketing systems (Marketo, Bizible, Google Ads, etc)
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.