Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Here at Showpad, the Services team is responsible for creating mutually beneficial customer partnerships.
As a Sr Technical Support Engineer within the Services team, you are the customer’s hero in time of need! A customer’s advocate internally and a Showpad advocate externally. Your forte is to stand by our customers in their more technical requests and ensuring an effortless support experience. You are a contact point between Engineering and the Customer Success team, serving as a gatekeeper to help our engineers stay focused on the right work at the right time.
Key responsibilities as a Technical Support Engineer at Showpad
- Investigate and resolve issues focusing on delivering an effortless support experience
- Work closely with the engineering team to resolve high priority issues
- Work with other Showpad teams to ensure the customer’s voice is heard
- Collaborate with the team in Portland and Chicago to raise awareness on issues and help each other
- Scale up the knowledge (technical, communication skills, etc) of the support team
Experience & skills we are looking for
- Fluency in English is a must, German and/or French is a big plus
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience with mobile and web applications
- Customer centric and a proactive mindset
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- 2 years previous experience in a customer facing and/or technical role
- Ability to operate in a high-growth, high-velocity organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
- Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence and initiative
- Knowledge of web development techniques (HTML/JS/CSS/REST/...)
- Translate customer questions and issues into compelling solutions.
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.