Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As VP Business and Corporate Development you will manage Showpad’s corporate partnerships and alliance strategy. You will lead a team of Partner Managers globally in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment focused on establishing a high quality partner ecosystem that will accelerate our product and sales. The role reports to the President.
Key responsibilities as VP Business and Corporate Development at Showpad
- Design strategy and execute partnerships that support Showpad’s strategic goals.
- Drive measurable impact on sourced and influenced pipeline to Showpad’s sales organization.
- Manage partner relationships across their entire lifecycle from onboarding to ongoing success.
- Understand product roadmap and customer value proposition to bring in partners that align and accelerate value provided to prospects and our customer base.
- Identify partner needs and position Showpad in a way that sets the relationship and up for success.
- Investigate the Partner's and Customers; long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs.
- Maintain knowledge and have a pulse on the Sales Enablement market. Develop relationships with CEO’s of complementary technology companies.
- Lead and inspire cross-functional teams to evaluate partnership opportunities.
- Work in sync with the marketing and sales teams to leverage 3rd parties to scale revenue.
- Educate the organization on partnerships.
- Mentor, motivate and develop employees to deliver on the organization’s qualified opportunity goals in-line with our sales plan.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 15+ years growing partnership programs, ideally from small programs with minimal revenue contribution to significant drivers of growth and revenue
- 10+ years as a global enterprise SaaS software sales executive with demonstrated results in building sales traction in the enterprise
- Strong channel sales and marketing background
- Experience in managing M&A evaluations
- History of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organizations
- Collaborative personality; comfortable working across many functions and teams
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Expert business case and financial modelling skills
- Executive Presence
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.