At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
You will join our fast growing company as the go-to person for everything security in the Infrastructure team and a large part of your job will be analysing and following up on known and new threats. You will also spend part of your time in analysing the code, architecture, tooling and setups.
Part of your task will be to advise and collaborate with our Customer Success Teams to inform and help our clients to get the best out of Showpad, whilst maintaining a secure environment.
You keep track of and document all controls for our certifications and improve where possible, while keeping a good balance between usability and security.
Key responsibilities as a Sr. Security engineer at Showpad
- Application security reviews
- You will follow up on new threats and inform and work with colleagues
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Mobile security reviews
- Secure architecture design
- Threat modeling
- Projects and research work as needed
- Security training and outreach to internal development teams
- Security guidance documentation
- Security tool development
- Security metrics delivery and improvements
- Assistance with recruiting activities and administrative work
Skills & Qualification we are looking for
- Experience implementing security solutions at the business division level
- Experience with security in the field of
- network and web related protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS...)
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- modern web stacks
- Cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
- Frontend and backend web stacks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable teamwork skills and resourcefulness
- Possess self-drive to keep moving things forward even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge (avoid “analysis paralysis”)
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced and performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.