Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer that will work on further improving our reporting capabilities, a critical aspect of Showpad’s product. The primary focus will be to build a flexible reporting framework.
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep experience with Angular and data visualization libraries
- Ideally, experience with full-stack development
- Experience with dashboarding / reporting
- 3+ years experience with delivering highly complex software solutions/products
- Master in Computer Sciences
- An instinct for software architecture and experience in optimising this
- Great understanding of quality and how to improve quality processes
- Good understanding of browser compatibility
- A natural eye for detail
- A passionate, maximum impact mentality
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.