Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As an Account Executive you will play an essential role in Showpad as you will have a massive impact on its growth. Our sales team shares the Showpad success story with organisations around the world and helps them understand the value Showpad offers to align Sales and Marketing. With an extra Account Executive, Showpad can grow even faster and stronger!
Key responsibilities as an Account Executive at Showpad
- Ask questions and uncover our prospects' pains
- Challenge them and evangelize
- Show them the value of our Showpad solution and question their status quo
- Involve our Customer Success team and help our prospects preparing a business case
- Build a network of C-level executives and discover how businesses work in no time
- Watch your prospects become real Showpad fans rather than just customers
- Learn every single day amazing things from extremely talented sales professionals, your colleagues!
Skills we are looking for
- Minimum 3 years of experience with selling solutions or services (experience with enterprise software/SaaS is a plus)
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- Experience with calling on decision makers and executives
- Start-up DNA
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Sales training & fluency in French is a plus, English is a must
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce would be great!) is preferred
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.