Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Professional Services Consultant (PSC), you will have the responsibility of helping out a wide range of customers worldwide. You will assist our customers in making their Showpad project a success from the start via consultancy and training.
Successful customers are our number one priority. As an PSC, you will affect our customer’s success, both with Showpad and in their business.
What we are looking for
- 5 years of experience in a customer facing role as Consultant (Implementation, Professional Services) in a relevant environment (SaaS)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- You’re driven by customer satisfaction
- You have excellent software and internet technology skills. Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Comfortable to work in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and risk management skills
- Self-Starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
A day in the life of a Professional Services Consultant
- Manage a portfolio of software implementation and projects on schedule, within budget and with the highest customer satisfaction
- Must demonstrate thought leadership in professional services best practices
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product and solution knowledge
- Manage customer escalations. Work closely with Support, Engineering and Product in resolving product related implementation issues
- Help developing tools for efficient implementation of Showpad solution
- Optimise communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs to support post implementation
- Experience with a variety of media assets and file formats (preferably in a support setting)
- Know the workings of an API/SDK and how to optimise the calls needed to execute an integration including how to write or contribute in writing requirements/specifications to integrate two systems
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.