Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
To support our rapid growth and innovation, Showpad is hiring a dedicated Customer Education Specialist. In this role, you’ll develop broad-based training programs that can be used across our portfolio, as well as custom curriculum developed in partnerships with select clients to meet their specific business needs.
In partnership with the Customer Success Managers, you’ll build education solutions that address our clients’ needs to help them change the way they think about how they can empower their salesforce. You will collaborate with the Professionals Services, Technical Support, and other cross-functional stakeholders to ensure our customers are properly enabled and set up for success with the Showpad Platform.
This role will report into the Global Customer Success Program Manager.
- Develop training curriculum to support new customer launches as well as materials to support Showpads’ ongoing innovation to drive maximum adoption within our customer base
- Develop curriculum to enable admins on the platform and to support the “Train-the-Trainer” model
- Act consultatively with clients to tailor standard training to their use case, audience and business needs
- Deliver trainings both virtually and in-person for customer launches
- Reiterate and improve educational program based on results to drive customer satisfaction and platform adoption
Skills we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a training/educational role with proven results
- Proven experience in project management in a learning/training context
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills - both virtually and in-person
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in either German or French is a must, fluency in both languages is a definite plus!
- Experience in a high-growth environment
- Commitment to providing an effortless customer experience
- Change management knowledge and/or willingness to learn
- Experience in a software/SaaS environment is a plus
- Open to 30% travel around Europe
- Passion for making customers successful
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.