Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Manager Customer Success Munich will report into the EMEA Director of Customer Success, who is located in Ghent.
As Manager, Customer Success you will be responsible for leading the high-performing Customer Success team of Ghent & Brussels, serving as an advocate and a liaison between our customers and our internal Showpad teams. This team is responsible for renewing, growing and supporting our existing customer base.
At Showpad, we believe customer obsession is the most important competitive advantage. We are focused on providing an extraordinary Customer Success experience, ensuring that each and every one of our customers receives the highest return on their investment while enjoying to collaborate with our team.
- Recruit, develop and manage the very best customer success team in Ghent/Brussels
- Accountable for churn, adoption of the platform and growth in existing customers in your team’s territory
- Create new processes and ensure the necessary tooling is in place to maximize impact and productivity of the team
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly
- Define and optimize the ultimate customer experience post-onboarding for our different customer segments.
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of Showpad products and services
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in the areas of customer engagement
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum 2+ years experience building and leading a Customer Centric team
- Proven ability to motivate and focus a team while developing individuals
- Significant (+3 years) Customer Success/Account Management experience in a complex/enterprise/software environment
- Ability to drive customer renewals and customer success
- Drive NPS and customer satisfaction results and create programs that increase these elements
- Experience in creating a performance and metrics focused culture
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings and ability to articulate the benefits of SaaS is a plus
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire people
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.