Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Learning & Development Specialist EMEA will report into the Global Head of L&D, who is located in Ghent. The L&D team is a global result-driven and collaborative team and consists of this Global Head, a L&D Specialist US and this role.
As part of this team you’ll be responsible for delivering and deploying the On-boarding Program as well as the Leadership Program. Your focus will be on creating a global environment in which all employees can on-board successfully and leaders are developed.
The role is located in the Global HQ, Ghent.
Key responsibilities as L&D Specialist EMEA at Showpad
- Constantly reviewing and improving the global on-boarding program in order to create a consistent and smooth experience for all new hires. In addition you will ensure a smooth transition from general on-boarding to functional and team on-boarding
- Co-owning the new hire on-boarding program (for employee and for manager), including researching, documenting and sharing industry best practices.
- Building with Global L&D Lead the first global Leadership Program where leaders are empowered through world-class personal and professional development trainings.
- Successfully implementing the capability strategy for Showpad covering the technical, leadership and business skills capability.
- Co-ordinating the effective development, deployment and embedding of capability models and frameworks across teams and ensure these are aligned to Showpad values and missions.
- Monitoring, measuring and evaluating the business impact (using Business KPIs, Gemba, feedback from leaders, feedback from employees, engagement surveys etc) of capability development interventions, leadership programs and other L1D projects and taking action as necessary.
- Partnering with HRBP, Talent Team, People Operations to ensure a holistic and integrated people plan is in place and effective at every level in the organization
- Researching, assessing and selecting providers that will help Showpad to be at the latest or most advanced stage in learning and development a
- Contact person within the company for all on-boarding and leadership program topics.
- Organizing L&D internal events, summit, conference
- Embedding a learning culture within Showpad
Skills/Experience we are looking for
- Ideally 5-7 years of experience in L&D, with a specialisation in on-boarding and or creating leadership programs as well as capability framework.
- Proven experience and knowledge of a full L&D Cycle (ADDIE)
- Proven Project Management skills are a must: ability to achieve objectives within established time frames. Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively, managing multiple competing priorities and navigating ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal skills - knows how to communicate professionally within all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated capability in enterprise thinking and the ability to develop solutions or programs that deliver benefit at an enterprise, global and local level.
- Proven ability to interpret as well as challenge customer needs and translate these into a programme of work that will drive business performance.
- Having a good network/knowledge of suppliers/vendors in the L&D world is a plus
- Proactive, positive, analytics and enthusiastic personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.