Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Senior Learning & Development Specialist EMEA will report into the Global Head of L&D, who is located in Ghent. The L&D team is a global result-driven and collaborative team and consists of 3 team members: Global Head, a L&D Specialist located in US and this role.
As part of this team you’ll be responsible for delivering, deploying and measuring the On-boarding and Continuous L&D Programs with a focus on Leadership Development. Your contribution will be on driving a global culture of Learning and Development in which all employees can on-board successfully, employees and leaders can develop skills/ behaviors to better support the ambition of Showpad.
The role is located in the Global HQ, Ghent.
Key responsibilities as senior L&D Specialist EMEA at Showpad
- Conducting, measuring and improving the global on-boarding program in order to create a consistent and smooth experience for all new hires. In addition you will ensure a smooth transition from general on-boarding to functional and team on-boarding as well as researching and networking for industry best practices.
- Building and deploying the global Leadership Program (Managing essentials and others) to enable People Manager to drive team effectively, to succeed in their management role while providing world-class professional development trainings.
- Researching, assessing and selecting providers that will help Showpad to be at the latest or most advanced stage when providing continuous learning opportunities to Employee/ Leaders
- Monitoring and evaluating the business impact of all L&D initiatives (using KPIs, onboarding and engagement surveys, feedback from leaders/employees) and taking action as necessary.
- Leading and organizing internal and external L&D events (Mix, Mingle & Meet, Learning moments, Learning week, Leadership Summit,…)
- Embedding a cross functional learning culture within Showpad while bringing innovation and expertise in learning delivery and methodology
- Partnering with HRBP, Talent Team, People Operations to ensure a holistic and integrated people plan is in place and effective at every level in the organization
Skills/Experience we are looking for
- Ideally 4-5 years of experience in L&D field or HR Generalist equivalent work experience directly related Onboarding, People Development, Talent Management.
- Proven Project Management experience: ability to achieve objectives within established time frames. Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively, managing multiple competing priorities and stakeholder’s involvement with strong analytical and organizational skills. Proven experience of a full L&D Cycle (ADDIE) is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills - knows how to communicate professionally within all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated capability in enterprise thinking and the ability to execute programs that deliver added value to Showpad, at global and local level.
- Proven ability to interpret as well as challenge customer needs and translate these into a program that drive business performance.
- Good network/knowledge of suppliers/vendors in the L&D world is a plus
- Proactive, positive, curious personality that thrives in a scale-up environment
- Team player and willingness to learn
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.