Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
About the position
Showpad's Solutions Engineers interact with customers in all sectors - from startups to large enterprises across many industries. Solutions Engineers communicate how Showpad can positively impact their business. You'll research, scope and present Showpad solutions for enterprise-grade Sales Enablement projects. We're a tight-knit group of 9 SE's across Europe, laser-focused on defining solutions that make our customers win.
You'll be part of the European SE team, supporting the FBNL region and reporting to the Head of SE EMEA.
- Translate complex customer requirements into compelling solutions.
- Run discovery workshops with customers to understand their challenges and business needs.
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove a solution's business value to C-suite.
- Manage multiple concurrent opportunities and keep delivering on time
- Assist in RFP/RFI process with sales team
- Liaise with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going.
- Carry out research to stay ahead – including understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
- 4+ years experience in pre-sales/consultancy
- Fluency in French & English is a must
- Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
- Available for travel (25%)
- Ability to operate in a high-growth, high-velocity organization
- Experience in marketing/marketing automation/CRM software space
- High-level knowledge of web development techniques (HTML/JS/CSS/REST/...)
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding territory revenue plans
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.