At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Solutions Engineer you will play an essential role in Showpad as you will have a massive impact on its growth. Our sales team shares the Showpad success story with organizations around the world and helps them understand the value Showpad offers to align Sales and Marketing. As an additional resource to the Sales team, the Solutions Engineer role is vital to assisting the Sales team grow.
- Collaborate with the Account Executives in proving value of our Showpad solution, question customer’s status quo and uncover our prospects' pains
- Ability to demonstrate value of Showpad through Product Demos
- Create custom demo environments based on customer use case
- Be the technical resource around CRM, SSO, MDM, API & other related technology
- Understand customer technology stack and how Showpad can fit into their Ecosystem
- Manage a portfolio of trial implementation and projects on schedule to ensure trial converts to customer
- Scope projects, create SOWs and partner with Account Executives to enhance sales process
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product and solution knowledge
- Define and refine standard work plan for projects
- Optimize communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs to support post implementation
Skills we are looking for
- 4-8 years of experience in a sales engineering, solutions engineering, or technical consultant role (SaaS experience preferred)
- Exposure into fast-moving sales cycles
- Experience calling on decision makers and C-Level executives (Selling to Marketing executives is preferred).
- Strong ability to find solutions based on abstract data and information
- A sales mindset and ability to match the Showpad value proposition with prospect’s pains
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Desire to build a career in a customer-facing technical role (e.g. technical account manager, sales engineer, solutions engineer)
- Foundational knowledge of API, SSO, MDM is preferred but not required
- To know the ins and outs of most relevant marketing file types such as PDF, video, PPT, HTML, etc.
- Strong project management, organizational & people management skills
- Understanding or knowledge of the sales enablement space
- Experience in selling into highly competitive market
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and risk management skills
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical or business discipline
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.