At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
We are looking for a kickass Office Manager who is excited to manage our office team and oversee our different EMEA offices. This is an opportunity to make an impact on the day-to-day operations as well as help establish our Showpad company culture. You will report to the VP Finance, manage the local office team and collaborate with other departments.
In this role, you will have to pivot from both operational as well as strategic responsibilities with the goal of keeping the employees happy and the workplaces running smoothly. As we continue to grow, there will be needs to scale our internal processes and systems as well as work on larger one-off projects to help us expand in a way that is true to our values. This is a great opportunity to diversify your skill-set and get involved in different areas within a growing scale-up.
Key responsibilities as a Senior Office manager at Showpad
- Manage a team of local office managers / assistants
- Manage the different offices
- Close follow up on growth of headcount and expansion of the offices
- Coordinate the opening of new offices
- Manage Showpad real estate
- Full ownership of the travel policy & coordinate/analyse the reservations through a travel booking tool
- Coordinate the organisation of team- and office events
- Coordinate the ordering of office supplies
- Impacting Showpad culture
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- At least 7 years experience in office coordination, general administration or facilities operations
- Experience in real estate
- A good people manager to coach, mentor and empower the team
- Service oriented: can-do positive attitude, welcoming, considerate, resourceful, tech-savvy and quick on your feet
- Embodies the attitude that no task is too small if it aids in the improvement of the company and morale
- Exceptionally organized
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and project management skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and continuously changing work environment
- Passion for life which brings a smile on all the Showpad employees faces
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.