We’re looking for 2nd line support team members to help us increase our ability to actively monitor and troubleshoot Showmax’s networks and systems. As a Level Support 2 team member, you will also become part of our Operations Team in Prague, Czech Republic.
The Level 2 Support Team is responsible for analyzing problems, performing troubleshooting and incident response, as well as network integrations.
If you are looking for a company with a vision, passion and enthusiastic approach, then ShowMax is the right place for your next career step. We won’t stop until we provide the best Subscription Video-On-Demand experience.
Here’s the deal:
We are looking for senior team members who want to learn and grow within the company. To fit right into the team, you need to have excellent communication skills, you need to be eager to learn new things and we also require you to help and mentor more junior team members.
You also need to be willing to work in shifts and perform periodical weekend on-calls.
Technical skills we require are:
- 2 years of experience on a L2 support position or similar
- Strong knowledge of Linux system administration (Debian)
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of Kibana/Elasticsearch, Icinga, Grafana and Prometheus (or similar)
- Knowledge of Docker, Puppet, and Python is an advantage
- Experience with incident and problem management
- Experience with disaster recovery plans and related technologies
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts or issues and with monitoring of a platform
What we offer:
We try to use the latest technologies and improve our product every day. We try to minimize bureaucracy as much as possible. Plus we will offer other perks such as ergonomic workspace, friendly atmosphere and a lot of knowledge sharing. You can learn about managing, supporting and deploying infrastructures.
- 25 days of holidays
- Meal vouchers (110 CZK)
- Ability to choose your hardware
- Home office up to management’s discretion
Congrats, if you’ve finished reading to this line, the OPS/NOC team is looking forward to interviewing you and meeting you personally.